Monday, January 26, 2009

Young Jeezy had me going for a second. When he dropped that single with Kanye I could go anywhere without hearing out. Shit was hot. His following up single on the other hand reminded me why I never like Jezzy in the first place.

Speaking of Kanye;



His new Lousie Vutton shoes are actually really nice. Simple colorway, simple sneaker as aposed to his first boat shoe. I still love his bapestas.........then again I'm the only person keeping bape in business, lol. Bust seriously Kanye fell off hard with 808's and heartbreaks. I'm guessing he'd sell more albums but lettings Kaws do the album artwork for him.

Kanye's new clothing line = the new BBC/Ice Cream

Remember when the flashing lights video dropped and how how that single was?

Kanye west let me and I'm sure a lot of other people down with the 2008 release.

No comments: