Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Why did you stop drinking?

I guess that was the major problem I had with my ex girlfriend. I remember those nights when she would tell me alcohol was her vice. It always made me upset to hear and know that alcohol was the one thing that could make her problems go away. Wherever she is, I wish the best for her and hope one day she wakes up to the real deal. No pity only the best of luck....Even if she hates me.

Recently I was in the hood I grew up in and saw a lot of old faces. It's disturbing to know all the people I spent my with are still doing the same shit five years later. Going to high school parties, working just to have a drug money by the weekend.

It's just sad.

I feel like a new man.

Too bad though, looks like I wont be enjoying my Cristal baths anymore

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Currently listening to;

No comments: