Sunday, May 24, 2009

Grow up

I'm 23 years old, what the fuck am I doing here? Where am I going? I NEED to have my business management degree in the by the time I'm 25 years old. I hate thinking about growing up but I hate knowing that I can do so much better....

ITT;

I should have others working for me instead of working for others

I hate this conversations about my life and where I'm going with it.




In other news;

I talked to my business partners and we're still on the look out for a venue.

Austin, they say?

while in Austin I've been getting number of buildings down 6th that were leasing but I noticed that with the smoking laws in Austin we'd need something with a patio which isn't the easiest thing to find.

So until then we're still looking in San Antonio. I have one place in mind thats in the heart of Broadway but it's been such a pain trying to set up a meeting with the owner of the building, even more so when he doesn't return phone calls.

So what about the Sin13 building?

$90,000 is way too much for that shit hole. If there were any way we could get it bumped down to $50,000 than we could start the paper work. Nick and I have already drawn out blue prints as to how we'd remodel the building.....

If no one buys it I'm sure SAC will buy the building to knock it down and use it a a parking lot.

I'm calling it.

No comments: