Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Seaglow project/New pick ups

Been working on this seaglow job now for the pass 3 weeks. Since the weather's been bad I've been taking a break. As you can tell the shoe on the left has been undergoing treatment. Whats with the hand lotion? I use it for the leather or in this case the snake skin on the show. Leather like human skin dries. Whats good for dry skin? Lotion....unscented only! Try it sometime, it'll make your shoes gloss.



Laces via fullylaced.com



Union X Kaws tee



I don't care too much for the majority of what Kaws does but for $13.00 I couldn't pass up. Shirt was bought @ buffalo Exchange in Austin, Tx


Supra "grape" Cruizer



Nothing special here. I just loved the colorway of this shoe. Since the grape V is one of my favorite Jordan's I thought it would be nice to add to the collection. Wore the shoes pretty much out the store for a good eight hours and they did NOT crease.

I wont leave you hanging anymore, don't give up just yet.



You're moshing or you're a complete faggot

1 comment:

Currency said...

quit tellin ppz where to hit the mega steals...buffalo is a dope fukin spot i got 3 fitted new eras there for like 20 bucks...